As the gatekeepers of our homes, we have such a great opportunity to bring in healthy products and create healthy habits for ourselves and our families. Ditch coping mechanisms that leave you feeling numb and zone out for ones that can support you towards healing!
CBD can be an incredible addition to your health routine when it comes to releasing stress and reducing feelings of anxiety. Whether you use it topically, choose to place the drops under your tongue, or use the muscle rub to reduce physical stress, CBD can be a powerful tool for your health!
WHY WE LOVE NATURE'S ULTRA CBD PRODUCTS
* Includes the terpenes alpha-pinene, beta-myrcene, limonene, and sabinene
* Infused with essential oils that further improve the efficacy of the CBD
* Contains 0.0% THC
* Available in CBD Drops, CBD Roll-on, CBD Muscle Rub
If you're ready to ditch coping mechanisms that leave you feeling numb, zoned out, or worse than you did when you started them, reach for the CBD Drops or CBD Roll-on and find a way to physically process the emotions. Don't push them away or stuff them. Allow yourself to feel them, apply CBD, and move your body to release stored emotions. Walk, swim, jog, dance, just move! This movement paired with CBD can help you process whereas buffering with a coping mechanism cannot.
CBD CALM ROLL-ON
The Calm CBD roll-on is infused with essential oils like lavender, frankincense, ylang-ylang, and vetiver that help create a peaceful environment, relax and quiet your mind, and wind down before bed. Roll generously onto the neck, chest, and wrists as desired.
Eucalyptus (Globulus) Essential Oil:
* Contains a high percentage of eucalyptol
* Helps create a sense of refreshment and renewal
* Promotes health, well-being, and healing
Frankincense Essential Oil:
* Promotes meditation and relaxation
* Known for its anointing and healing powers
* Mentioned in one of the oldest known medical records
Lavender Essential Oil:
* Calming + relaxing to the body, mind, and emotions
* Reduces mental stress and promotes relaxation
* One of the few essential oils listed in the British Pharmacopeia
Orange Essential Oil:
* Creates a sense of peace and harmony
* Uplifting and relaxing
* High in limonene
Vetiver Essential Oil:
* Used since ancient times for its anti-inflammatory properties
* Grounding and calming with a woodsy aroma
* Helps with stress and emotional trauma
* May be helpful in attention disorders
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil:
* Uplifting and calming to the mind and body, especially the heart
* Helps focus the thoughts and filter negativity
* Can help enhance inner peace and combat anger
CBD & EMOTIONS
Most of us know someone (or are someone) who struggles with mental health issues - most of America does - and even those who don't suffer from long-term emotional issues usually experience occasional symptoms. This is a big issue to unpack, but let's look at the role of CBD in managing emotions.
It's not news to us that our physical well-being also has a profound impact on our emotional health. Inflammation, psychological stress, and acute or chronic illness can cause your brain to shrink. The sciencey term for this is ‘hippocampal atrophy,' and research is showing that CBD has some specific brain-healing properties.
Each of our thoughts creates a physical tract in our brains (neural pathways), and the thoughts we visit repeatedly become physically ingrained in our brains. The good news is that we can create new pathways and new nerve connections. CBD has specific properties that can help us rewire these tracts, especially when combined with other powerful tools like meditation, counseling, and essential oils.
Join us this month as we make a big impact on our health by allowing our full range of emotions, leaving buffers behind, and using CBD to help us process!